Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) & Friends?

http://www.myspace.com/thatscenegirl



There is my layout, got it last night, lol. Is it alright?



Also, how do I get more friends or publicity?????



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

Your profile is set to private. I can not see your layout.



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

Ditto... set to private, the way it should be at your age to ward off pervs, clones, and the likes. Have your actual friends versus strangers to judge your layout.



On a spare MySpace layout page, I experimented and added a whole lot of my favorite bands and some movie pages.... after a bit of time, I was getting requests everyday and not all were from other bands either. Advertise like that and join some MySpace forums of your liking. Be wary about whom you accept as a 'friend'... is it really a girl or guy or 15 or 55. First and foremost, invite and/or find your friends on there!



Edit for edit:



Yeah, I just took a look at it.



It is the typical 'cookie-cutter' MySpace layout.



The background tile is a bit 'busy', but not too obnoxious.



Overall, it blends nicely.



That floating neon skull/X box background thing is neat.



I'm not a big fan of mini-text, but I guess it's a trendy thing on MySpace and I have to scroll to actually avoid color washout caused by the background, in order to read some of the text.



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

your profile is set to be private and i cannot see it, and i think u should try sending friend requests if you want more friends!!!



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

take ur profile off of privarte so that i can c it....and if u want more friends tghen add me



http://myspace.com/boylover_da_sexxci_on...



or



linnayeb@excite.com



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

It's cute



Myspace! Is this a good layout? (pics) %26amp; Friends?

A little into yourself are ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting