Friday, December 25, 2009

What's a good myspace tracker?

I want a way to be show who looks at my myspace profile. Like a list with their myspace's so I can tell that way. Anyone know?



What's a good myspace tracker?

There are very few myspace trackers that actually work. The best one I know of is Yuniti's tracker ( http://yuniti.com/myspace ).



It's the best because it is the only one that doesn't put anything on your page or ask for your login info, so it doesn't put you in any risk of getting crap on your computer or myspace account.



It shows you exactly who is looking at your profile, but there is one downside (as with all trackers) - You can only see the people who also have it.



Read more about it here: http://mashable.com/2007/12/27/yuniti-my...



What's a good myspace tracker?

now, i dont think there is any good, ones. only fake ones. you would need to go to a computer place where they track things and pay mnoney for the site to be tracked. so if there are anones that work let me know. i havnt herd of anythat worke. so maybe if u try searching jeeves or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting