Monday, December 28, 2009

What Will be a good myspace Song?

I need a great myspace song



What Will be a good myspace Song?

you should pick the type of music that you like not what others would like if they don't want to be your friend because they don't like your music or your myspace layout then oh well it's no loss to you



What Will be a good myspace Song?

Just search the music section on myspace. And listen to the music that is available it is going to depend on your music preference.



What Will be a good myspace Song?

Mine is always changing but I now have this thing on my profile from project playlist and it has like 15 songs on it. You can go to my page and click on it to make your own.



http://www.myspace.com/heather_rose05



What Will be a good myspace Song?

I love the song by Lady Sovreign called Love me or hate me. It has a great beat and fun lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting