Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone good with web design, myspace and facebook?

ok I broke down and decided to do something very generous and something that will reach out to the world so I started doing volunteer opportunies and would love to get the word out about love, peace, doing good things for the people around the world. But I will need help on getting the word out which is why I will need someone who is really good with web design, facebook and myspace. If you think this page was built by me all on my own, it wasn't. I could've done worst! I just want something to look really good so I won't have to do it since my job will be just sloppy. Can anyone who is good with web design, myspace and face book help? You know, with myspace, I was thinking of using flash. I've seen some pages in flash here on myspace and I forget where you can get the layout from or what it's called but it was pretty neat. I will also need to come up with a name for the site and myspace page but I haven't come up with one yet. If you have an idea, you can let me know!



Anyone good with web design, myspace and facebook?

try lovemyflash.com for myspace flash layouts



Anyone good with web design, myspace and facebook?

Hello, sweet!



I sugest something like ""E"and Eliza and Beth trilogie".



Have some mistery, that 鑴?quot;, don't?



About weeb tools, at general, try to to contact %26lt;fernandork@hotmail"or , maybe, %26lt;frbk@hotmail%26gt;, and ask in in my name, explain your needs and good luck! Any trouble? E-mail me!



Totally yours, smooth. Be happy, luckyand usefull to yours neighbours, its really very pretty good! smoothoperator happy as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting