Monday, November 30, 2009

Whtas a good myspace song?

what's a good song for like myspace to make a point that you're upset with your friends, like kind of an indie type song?



Whtas a good myspace song?

I know this isn't really at all indie, but I think it would show your friends you're upset!



"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" By My Chemical Romance



Whtas a good myspace song?

Soccer Practice



Whtas a good myspace song?

"get on my level"



trillville



Whtas a good myspace song?

Listen to your heart!



or I hate everything about you!



Whtas a good myspace song?

Eddie Murphey's "Boogie in your butt"



Whtas a good myspace song?

every myspace should have a chilled feeling when you get on it, so I go with ska like sublime-what I got, or a good song with up beat tempo for rock lovers the darkness-thing called love. if your looking for somthing funny try adam and andrew or hip-hop.. you will never go rong with gym class heros . hope I have helped



Whtas a good myspace song?

some good myspace songs are Pop lock and drop it ,girlfriend ,don't matter ,smack that, I'm a flirt, beautiful liar, Like a boy, This



is why I'm hot ,walk it out, or 2 step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting