Monday, November 30, 2009

Talking via the net/myspace. starting off good then...?

So I getting back out there and I wanted to try something new so I got onto myspace and look up people around my state first off, I looked and made sure I found ppl that were over 22(since Im 29) F, and from the pics shown had certain wants.



Well found one girl, I sent her a msg, she replyed and from everything I mentioned she mentioned and added on in her message, good matches so far. I ended up a day later sending another message building a bit on what she wrote and added a cpl things within the same area. Its been 3 days now and myspace has the feature that you can tell if someone opened the letter and read it or whatnot, she did the day later and has been on since.



my question:



Should I maybe send another message or blow it off since she has not replyed?



Talking to people online this way seems a bit loopy but I'll try it.



Talking via the net/myspace. starting off good then...?

dont do it buddy!!! youll look crazy or shell get turned off cuz its online..just wait it out..and if that doesnt work..then mooove on!!



Talking via the net/myspace. starting off good then...?

yes, that is how i met my husband %26amp; i think i would like to be with him forever.



p.s. he doesn't have a job and neither do i.



Talking via the net/myspace. starting off good then...?

Persistance pays off sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting