Saturday, November 28, 2009

MySpace Q. How do I make my page look good...?

I've just started a MySpace page, I've no problem making a profile and posting pictures, but man, how do I make it look good: i.e. a fancy colorfull backround!? Everyone else has one, I just can't figure it out. And how can I put videos from ''YouTube" on my page? I tryed to do this already, but it wouldn't accept the link to the video from YouTube's web-site.



MySpace Q. How do I make my page look good...?

Well, there are two ways to customize a page. The first one is with HTML and the second one is with flash. I will give you a couple of websites, you fill out their generators and preview your page, once you're done you get a code that you simply copy%26amp;paste in the about me section (unless otherwise indicated)



www.mygen.co.uk for HTML



www.lovemyflash.com for FLASH



Regarding YouTube, you must use the EMBED code and not the direct link. Hope I helped.



MySpace Q. How do I make my page look good...?

There are a million Myspace layout websites but they tag them all with ads and junk. I did mine completely from scratch. But you gotta know HTML.



MySpace Q. How do I make my page look good...?

youtube works on mine



learn your HTML and CSS



email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting