Monday, November 30, 2009

Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

i told my husband that if i ever found out that he lies to me over anything our relationship will not be good. i am a freak when its abt trust. its so hard for me to trust people because these days i see so many lies around me. so last year since his cousin and him work together i found out from his cuz that he has yahoo im, so he comes home i ask him abt it and also say tell me now if u have any women on it and he said yes i have two women from work.they im me from their floor when they need sumthing. his excuse for not telling me was that i will get a IM TOO and he doesn't want me chatting, i let it slide was i too easy but i also had no proof from his IM EMAil that he was doing anythign wrong. SECOND ISSUE i find out he has another email account i hack in and find myspace requests so i ask him his password for myspace he denies it like crazy saying i don't have it i didn't make it no no no. so i go on myspace page and enter forgot password it automaticaly send his new to email......



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

marriage counseling....



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

I'm not sure if you're being paranoid or not. It seems as though he's going to a lot of trouble to keep things secret from you.



As far as him having a myspace goes, I have one. BUT, my husband knows about it and I have a picture of him on it. I use it to contact my son and a few friends, but I'm not keeping it a secret.



Keep watching him, see what comes up next. But remember what they say, where there's smoke there's fire. Good luck to you.



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

ok you seem to be a little overbearing. i think there is nothing wrong with anything he did. maybe he made a myspce to check in on someone he hasnt talked to in a while and didnt actually want to talk to them. I mean myspace is just a place people basically nib in other peoples business. who cares anyways. do you really think typing to someone on the computer constitutes cheating??? maybe you should stop treating him like a child and grow up let him have his own life as well. just because you are married doesnt mean that you cant do some things on your own. within reason of course, but its not like you caught him making out with someone. come on! MARRIAGE COUNSELING



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

Ouch! I have trust issues too and my husband and I have an agreement that neither of us have Myspace accounts or are involved of any of that chat-room stuff. I would be extremely upset and cautious if I was in your situation. Not only did he set up a Myspace account behind your back, which is bad enough, but he lied to you about it for a month!!! Why would he lie to you if it harmless? Why wouldn't he have told you right then and there when you called him out on it that he made it just to check if you had one? Seems like he thought about it long and hard for a while and then came up with that line to satisfy you.



It just doesn't sit right with me that he has hidden IM's and e-mails. Once the trust is gone in a relationship, it is SO hard to regain. Do you think you'll ever be able to trust him 100% again, or will you always have doubts? In my mind, it's not so much that he had these accounts, it's that he lied to your face about them. If he respected you the way that a husband should, you would not be in this situation. Sorry.



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

Stop the drama!!



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

You two are TOO DAMN YOUNG to be married!



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

wow... one word... crazy... hacking his email, demanding his password... I know I'm the only dude that's answered this thing, but wow. You said he's your husband, sure you said you have trust issues, but you MARRIED HIM... your gonna have to trust him at some point. I know not all guys are have the same mind frame, but if he trusted YOU enought to marry you, and LIVE together, then I'm sure you can at least trust him A LITTLE... your not trusting him at all. My wife and i both have myspace, she has ex's and all kinds of dudes, and friends on her friends list... when i married her, i knew her and STILL know her. I trusted and still trust her. You gotta give him a LITTLE bit... and on the whole demanding his password thing, yeah... your married... but you have to have SOMETHING that you can go to privately... something of your own. You can't share ABSOLUTELY everything...



just to add something. The one person that answered said something like, "why would he lie about it for a month if it was harmless...?". If i was married to this woman, and i knew she was gonna react this way... hell i'd lie to her too. This reaction to something that is so meaningless is childish. I don't care what kind of trust issues you got, if its THAT bad, then you don't need a relationship AT ALL. You can't trust ANYONE...



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

I believe you should say something and if he really wants the marriage he should consider your feelings.tell him you dont want him t have a myspace...



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

My husband and I both have my space accounts. But ours have pictures of each other and our family as well as both state on there that we are married. We both have old friends that we talk to on there. We are very open and honest about everything. To me, trust is the key to making any relationship work. If you don't have trust, what do you have????



Ok is this a good excuse for my husband having myspace?

Wow... I'd probably not tell you either if I was him. Marriage is not about having complete control over your partner... and if you have trust issues with him... maybe you shouldn't have gotten married. Me and my husband both have IM accounts and myspace accounts and there are no problems... and we do not go searching into each other's e-mails (esp. hacking), even if we are waiting on an e-mail for something important I still ask him if he minds if I log onto his to see if it came yet. And by the way the tighter you hold on, the more you lose control...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting