Monday, November 30, 2009

Is myspace a good idea ?

is it a good idea to get myspace with out telling my mom cause she has all ready said i couldnt have one but everyone has a space and even church gurls have them i really really want one but im scared i might get caught with it



Is myspace a good idea ?

Yeah, just don't get caught in the act, and delete your browsing History daily to cover your tracks!!



=)



Is myspace a good idea ?

LISTEN TO YOUR MOM.MYSPACE IS DANGEROUS!



Is myspace a good idea ?

Sure you have to watch out , sometimes there are some idiots , but My space is so much fun and you can meet so much new people there .



You just have to be careful ;o) maybe your Mom will look at it with you one day ?



Is myspace a good idea ?

MySpace just isn't safe for kids.



If you really have to use it, set your profile to "private" or you'll be getting nasty emails like "hey baby want to see my..." you get the idea. :-(



I quit MySpace last year because it's turned into such a ghetto of a website. Maybe I'd go back, but I wouldn't allow anyone on my Friends List or go into the chat-rooms (they are infested with trolls). Not even the message boards are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting